I applied for a 2 minute response loan and after a week and a half I had to call them.They said I was denied.

(Their ad says loans for all credit types) They said my credit score was too low stating they need a 650 and above when my score pulled this week was 720. So then they said "well we pull from a different credit bracket" they only pull the last 4 years and if they don't see a paid auto loan your out of luck. Isn't the best situation no debt?

If you have your heart set on getting a classic don't look here unless you already have enough cash to buy it anyway.Way to crush it JJ

Review about: Jj Best Banc Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with JJ BEST BANC?

Comments

JJ Best should be name JJ WORST....i will tell anyone please do not apply for a loan at this institution...it is a complete fraud....They told me my credit score was a 709 but when i pulled it, I got a 740.

I was approved for a loan with 10% down then told 20% but when i went to finalize the paperwork i was told i needed 30% down-take it or leave it...so i left it.I immediately got financed for my 56 Belair with Lightstream in 1 hour....