I applied for a 2 minute response loan and after a week and a half I had to call them.They said I was denied.

(Their ad says loans for all credit types) They said my credit score was too low stating they need a 650 and above when my score pulled this week was 720. So then they said "well we pull from a different credit bracket" they only pull the last 4 years and if they don't see a paid auto loan your out of luck. Isn't the best situation no debt?

If you have your heart set on getting a classic don't look here unless you already have enough cash to buy it anyway.Way to crush it JJ

Review about: Jj Best Banc Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with JJ BEST BANC?

Comments

JJ Best should be name JJ WORST....i will tell anyone please do not apply for a loan at this institution...it is a complete fraud....They told me my credit score was a 709 but when i pulled it, I got a 740.

I was approved for a loan with 10% down then told 20% but when i went to finalize the paperwork i was told i needed 30% down-take it or leave it...so i left it.I immediately got financed for my 56 Belair with Lightstream in 1 hour....

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more JJ BEST BANC - A BANK?...ARE YOU SERIOUS??? JJ BEST BANC "ON APRIL 4TH. 2016 I GOT AN EMAIL FORM J.J BANC & CO. IN WHICH I READ: (COPY+PASTE)Dear Saul ,Congratulations on your loan approval, my name is Graham Berry and I am..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more