ON APRIL 4TH. 2016 I GOT AN EMAIL FORM J.J BANC & CO. IN WHICH I READ:
(COPY+PASTE)Dear Saul ,Congratulations on your loan approval, my name is Graham Berry and I am your loan officer and I wanted to introduce myself. Based on the information that you have provided we have Approved your J.J. BEST BANC & Co. Loan Application. Please print the attached pdf contract, your password to open them is the last four digits of your social security number. I am here if you have any questions or concerns; please do not hesitate to call. You can speak with me or anyone of our knowledgeable team members.
You are one step closer to DRIVING THE DREAM!
BEST Regards,Graham Berry
AFTER THE EMAIL, I GOT A LETTER ON MY MAILBOX IN WHICH I READ:..."WE WILL GRANT A LOAN IN A SUM UP TO $7,800" AND AT THE VERY END OF THE LETTER IN CAPITAL/BOLD LETTERS A TEXT LIKE THIS:
..."SO GO FIND THAT SPECIAL CAR AND WE'LL HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR DREAM THIS WEEK"...
WELL, SINCE THE FIRST CAR I WAS LOOKING AT WAS SOLD, I CALL MR. GRHAM BERRY (I DON'T KNOW WHO IS HE, BUT ACCORDING TO THE MANY TIME I HAD TO CALL AND ALWAYS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN HELP WAS MR. BERRY, I AM WONDERING IF HE IS THE BANK OWNER!), NOBODY CAN GIVE ME EVEN A WORD OR AN UDATE, JUST A..."LET ME TRANSFER THE CALL TO GRAHAM"...ANYWAY, I TALKED TO MR. BERRY AND I LET HIM KNOW THAT I WILL BE LOOKING AT A ANOTHER OPTION AND I THAT MOMENT I REALIZED THAT MY LOAN WASN'T APPROVED YET AND TAHT THE REFERRED LETTER WAS JUST A SIMPLE TEMPLATE THEY SEND TO ANY APPLICANT AND IT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR LOAN WAS APPROVED.AFTER I REALIZED IT, I DECIDE TO STOP MY SEARCH AND WAIT UNTIL MR. BERRRY CAN GET A DECISION FROM HIS UNDERWRITERS, WELL, AFTER ONE OR TWO MORE CALLS DURING THE LAST TWO WEEKS, I DECIDE TO CALL AGAINA TODAY, APRIL 19TH. 2016, I'VE GOT MR. BERRY'S VOICEMAIL AGAIN, AND AFTER TRY CALLING AGAIN AND USING THE OPTION "IF YOU ARE CALLING FOR AN EXISTING APPLICATION PRESS 1", GUESS WHAT???...I GOT ANOTHER..."LET ME TRANSFER THE CALL TO MR. BERRY"...I GOT REALLY MAD AND I LET HTE GUY ON THE PHONE KNOW THAT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGE TO MR. BERRY AND I SAIDF.."THAT'S FINE, IF HE CALL BACK FINE, IF NOT IT'S OKAY"...WELL, A FEW MINUTES LATER I GOT AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING CONTENT:
.. 4/19/2016 2:20 PM
RE: 1986 Mercedes Benz 560 SL
Dear Saul Rosa;
Thank you for the opportunity to consider your request for credit. We regret that we are unable to approve your application at this time for one or more of the following reasons:
Derogatory, Excessive, or Insufficient Credit File
Your credit score is a number that reflects the information on your credit report. Your credit score can change, depending on how the information in your credit report changes.
Your credit score: 663 Scores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.'...
I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE TO USE 3 WEEKS TO MAKE THAT SIMPLE DECISION, SUCH A POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLY SHOW THAT J.J BANC & CO. IS MORE A "MICKEY MOUSE" THAN A BANK, I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU MAY NOT BE WILLING TO FINANCE A PROSPECT BECAUSE HIS CREDIT OR ANY OTHER REASON, WHAT IS UNACEPTABLE IS A "BANK" SENDING LETTERS AKING A "CLIENT" TO "GO AND FIND THAT SPECIAL CAR" BECAUSE THE "BANK" GRANT A LOAN FOR A GIVEN AMOUNT, OF COURSE AFTER YOU SEND ALL THE PAPERWORK THEY ASKED FOR, TAXES, 1009'S, APPLICATION, ETC. AND 15 DAYS LATER (15 WASTED DAYS SEARCHING FOR "THAT SPECIAL CAR") THEY INFORM THAT THE LOAN WAS DENIAL.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Waste of time and opportunities they make me lose
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- JUST ASK J.J BANC & CO. STOP PLAYING WITH POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- Product or service
- Classic Car Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!! Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."