JJ BEST BANC - A BANK?...ARE YOU SERIOUS???

4 of 18 JJ BEST BANC reviews

ON APRIL 4TH. 2016 I GOT AN EMAIL FORM J.J BANC & CO. IN WHICH I READ:

(COPY+PASTE)Dear Saul ,Congratulations on your loan approval, my name is Graham Berry and I am your loan officer and I wanted to introduce myself. Based on the information that you have provided we have Approved your J.J. BEST BANC & Co. Loan Application. Please print the attached pdf contract, your password to open them is the last four digits of your social security number. I am here if you have any questions or concerns; please do not hesitate to call. You can speak with me or anyone of our knowledgeable team members.

You are one step closer to DRIVING THE DREAM!

BEST Regards,Graham Berry

1-800-USA-1965

AFTER THE EMAIL, I GOT A LETTER ON MY MAILBOX IN WHICH I READ:..."WE WILL GRANT A LOAN IN A SUM UP TO $7,800" AND AT THE VERY END OF THE LETTER IN CAPITAL/BOLD LETTERS A TEXT LIKE THIS:

..."SO GO FIND THAT SPECIAL CAR AND WE'LL HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR DREAM THIS WEEK"...

WELL, SINCE THE FIRST CAR I WAS LOOKING AT WAS SOLD, I CALL MR. GRHAM BERRY (I DON'T KNOW WHO IS HE, BUT ACCORDING TO THE MANY TIME I HAD TO CALL AND ALWAYS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN HELP WAS MR. BERRY, I AM WONDERING IF HE IS THE BANK OWNER!), NOBODY CAN GIVE ME EVEN A WORD OR AN UDATE, JUST A..."LET ME TRANSFER THE CALL TO GRAHAM"...ANYWAY, I TALKED TO MR. BERRY AND I LET HIM KNOW THAT I WILL BE LOOKING AT A ANOTHER OPTION AND I THAT MOMENT I REALIZED THAT MY LOAN WASN'T APPROVED YET AND TAHT THE REFERRED LETTER WAS JUST A SIMPLE TEMPLATE THEY SEND TO ANY APPLICANT AND IT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR LOAN WAS APPROVED.AFTER I REALIZED IT, I DECIDE TO STOP MY SEARCH AND WAIT UNTIL MR. BERRRY CAN GET A DECISION FROM HIS UNDERWRITERS, WELL, AFTER ONE OR TWO MORE CALLS DURING THE LAST TWO WEEKS, I DECIDE TO CALL AGAINA TODAY, APRIL 19TH. 2016, I'VE GOT MR. BERRY'S VOICEMAIL AGAIN, AND AFTER TRY CALLING AGAIN AND USING THE OPTION "IF YOU ARE CALLING FOR AN EXISTING APPLICATION PRESS 1", GUESS WHAT???...I GOT ANOTHER..."LET ME TRANSFER THE CALL TO MR. BERRY"...I GOT REALLY MAD AND I LET HTE GUY ON THE PHONE KNOW THAT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGE TO MR. BERRY AND I SAIDF.."THAT'S FINE, IF HE CALL BACK FINE, IF NOT IT'S OKAY"...WELL, A FEW MINUTES LATER I GOT AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING CONTENT:

.. 4/19/2016 2:20 PM

RE: 1986  Mercedes Benz  560 SL

Dear Saul Rosa;

Thank you for the opportunity to consider your request for credit. We regret that we are unable to approve your application at this time for one or more of the following reasons:

Derogatory, Excessive, or Insufficient Credit File

Your credit score is a number that reflects the information on your credit report. Your credit score can change, depending on how the information in your credit report changes.

Your credit score: 663  Scores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.'...

I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE TO USE 3 WEEKS TO MAKE THAT SIMPLE DECISION, SUCH A POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLY SHOW THAT J.J BANC & CO. IS MORE A "MICKEY MOUSE" THAN A BANK, I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU MAY NOT BE WILLING TO FINANCE A PROSPECT BECAUSE HIS CREDIT OR ANY OTHER REASON, WHAT IS UNACEPTABLE IS A "BANK" SENDING LETTERS AKING A "CLIENT" TO "GO AND FIND THAT SPECIAL CAR" BECAUSE THE "BANK" GRANT A LOAN FOR A GIVEN AMOUNT, OF COURSE AFTER YOU SEND ALL THE PAPERWORK THEY ASKED FOR, TAXES, 1009'S, APPLICATION, ETC. AND 15 DAYS LATER (15 WASTED DAYS SEARCHING FOR "THAT SPECIAL CAR") THEY INFORM THAT THE LOAN WAS DENIAL.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Waste of time and opportunities they make me lose

Reason of review:
Classic Car Financing
Review category
Financial Services
review #832687 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with JJ BEST BANC? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 18 JJ BEST BANC reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 26 #1150118

btw, just got another letter from "COMMERCE BANK" letting me know that "we regret to inform that your application sent by J.J BANC & co. was denial"...

0 0 Reply

Apr 26 #1150111

Waahhh! I didn't get my way, so I'm going to have a tantrum on a website. Grow up, Saul.

1 1 Reply
Saul Rosa

Apr 26 #1150116

Anonymous?...an anonymous asking somebody to grow up?...come on! Shame on you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.