JJ BEST BANC - J.J. BEST BANC AND CO.
After finally finding the truck I've always wanted up for auction on Ebay, I turned to J.J. Best Banc for financing. Before placing my bid I applied and was almost immediatly "Approved." They even e-mailed me the loan contract and agreement. All I was told I had to do was sign the paperwork and get it notorized then send it back. Naturally, I was excited about this and placed my bid. Last night I won the vehicle in question only to find out today that J.J. Best now states my credit history isn't long enough.
Well folks, That may be true, however, It's just as good as it was when I was approved. Not to mention, because I want the vehicle so very badly I was even willing to pay the 10% apr!!! simply because I understand the purpose of "Risk Based Pricing" and how it relates to my Interest Rates.
To put it simply J.J Best Banc & Co. will do nothing but set you up for failure and have set the standard in screwing people even before they become customers.d465409 review #182696
You may also like
- "I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb. After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."