JJ BEST BANC - J.J. BEST BANC AND CO.
After finally finding the truck I've always wanted up for auction on Ebay, I turned to J.J. Best Banc for financing. Before placing my bid I applied and was almost immediatly "Approved." They even e-mailed me the loan contract and agreement. All I was told I had to do was sign the paperwork and get it notorized then send it back. Naturally, I was excited about this and placed my bid. Last night I won the vehicle in question only to find out today that J.J. Best now states my credit history isn't long enough.
Well folks, That may be true, however, It's just as good as it was when I was approved. Not to mention, because I want the vehicle so very badly I was even willing to pay the 10% apr!!! simply because I understand the purpose of "Risk Based Pricing" and how it relates to my Interest Rates.
To put it simply J.J Best Banc & Co. will do nothing but set you up for failure and have set the standard in screwing people even before they become customers.review #182696
You may also like
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Mr. Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio. In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services. During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door. I forwarded the info and was denied..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I went in early (6:30 am) on Memorial Day to avoid the holiday rush. The store wasn't real busy but the lines were still exasperatingly slow because there were only..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."